If you’re a speaker, author, or entrepreneur, it’s more important than ever to have a lot of followers on social media.
People who have many followers are seen as being more credible and successful.
This morning, Curtis will share some hacks on gaining followers online!
Creating a strong social media presence has allowed me to:
- Sell over 700 books in a single day.
- Be invited to events that cost up to $10,000 per ticket (I pay nothing for VIP access).
- Hang out with & make friends with celebrities & famous people.
Free perks -> making money
- Amazon Influencer
- Instagram paying me when people watch my reels videos
- Nevada in 2 weeks, at an event with a couple of billionaires I’d like to interview in my next book
I’m not famous, I’m not rich. Why are these opportunities falling into my lap?
Social networking, done right!
First, let’s talk about what a social network is, and how you’re using it wrong.
- SOCIAL (synonym) COMMUNITY
- Network a group or system of interconnected people or things.
Do you want the HACK to make people follow you on social networks?
There IS NO HACK, but I’ll share 3 tips that save you the years I spent learning how to gain 600k loyal followers!
- Provide Value – Likes, comments, shares, referrals. Be intentional.
- Selflessly give back (you’ll get your rewards) – Create great content, go live, and share valuable insights.
- Create a strong personal brand – Website, business cards, digital profile