How To Be Successful: Think Like A Leader
$2.99 – $14.95
This non-fiction success book is a bestseller in the United States. It’s popular with entrepreneurs, church leaders, business owners, bookstagram influencers & celebrities. In this leadership book, M. Curtis McCoy interviews other leaders who share their insights on life, leadership & success! Get your copy now!
Have you ever noticed leaders look at life differently than the average person? Doesn’t it seem like successful people know something you don’t? What is the secret to success?
If you’re the type of person, who knows you deserve more in life, How To Be Successful: Think Like A Leader is a compilation of true stories & conversations with entrepreneurs to help you in your journey.
Authors of many popular leadership books and books on success have been criticized because they make their money by selling books, but not necessarily because they understand how to help you become successful.
By the time he was 27 years old, M. Curtis McCoy was the owner of several companies in various industries, including medical, fashion, manufacturing, distribution, and pharmaceuticals. He had become successful at a young age. Life was great!
Everything changed when Curtis received a terminal diagnosis and was given only months to live!
M. Curtis McCoy began contacting leaders he admired and asking questions.
- A self-made millionaire shares how he went from being homeless to owning a Ferrari.
- A US Navy SEAL Team Sniper shares his morning routine and the simple steps you can take to absolutely maximize every single day.
- The founder of a mergers and acquisitions firm shares some incredible insights about truly being yourself and living in your strengths. Eric hosts “The Annual Attempt To Burn The House Down Party” every year, and it’s an absolute blast. I think you’ll love this chapter!
- An ex-convict shares how he went from prison to launching multiple successful companies and publishing over a dozen books.
- One man recognized that he saw his natural gifts as a curse because everything always came easy to him. Another shares how his life changed when he learned how to stop taking ownership of misfortune and become successful with the resources he already had.
- When somebody leaves a relationship, many times, they’re saying, “I’m not going to put up with losing all the time.” In this book, the founding pastor of a thriving church shares how to create win-win scenarios in business, friendships, and personal relationships.
- Does this sound like someone you know? They’re the butt of all jokes. They’re disrespected continuously by their friends and significant other. It doesn’t always have to be that way. Learn to “teach people how to treat you” in Chapter 18.
- “The Father of the MP3 Player” shares a unique perspective on being a comfortable minimalist after making a fortune at a young age.
Develop winning habits to set yourself up for success. Get your copy of How To Be Successful & Think Like A Leader now!